Why exhibit at ICSCRM 2023?
ICSCRM 2023 will be held in Sorrento (Italy), from September 17 to 22, 2023 in the Hilton Sorrento Palace Conference Centre, on the beautiful Sorrento peninsula overlooking Naples Bay area.
From 2023, ICSCRM becomes an annual scientific event that explores, presents, and discusses the newest achievements in the field of wide-bandgap semiconductors focusing on silicon carbide (SiC) and other wide bandgap semiconductors. The conference also serves as an international forum for the exchange of ideas on recent scientific and technical issues among researchers and engineers in industrial, academic, and public sectors. More than 800 delegates are expected. The conference language will be English.
Focus topics for the 20th edition of the conference include:
- Fundamentals (theoretical and experimental)
- Bulk and epitaxial growth
- New materials grown on SiC (III-N compounds, graphene and diamond, …)
- Material characterization
- Surfaces and interfaces
- Device fabrication processes
- Devices (power, RF, sensors, …)
- Device physics and characterization (measurements, modelling, simulation, and reliability)
- Packaging, modular and circuit technology
- Applications and reliability
ICSCRM 2023 is a dedicated opportunity to:
- Promote your services and/or products.
- Distinguish yourself from competitors by being involved in state-of-the-art research and innovation.
- Learn from and contribute to the latest in the field.
- Prospect for new clients and employees.
The ICSCRM 2023 organizing committee invites you to exhibit at this event.
Becoming an exhibitor is possible by purchasing booth space. Different sizes are offered and adjacent booths can eventually be combined.
Overall, ICSCRM 2023 is a unique opportunity to connect to the most experienced industrial and academic experts in the field of silicon carbide!
Secure your spot now and do not miss out on this opportunity!
Should you like to discuss bespoke exhibition services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org